Monday 26 November 2012

Can She Do It?

It's just 4 sleeps until the best l'il craft show in Sydney this Friday through Sunday -


...and I'm putting my booth together. As usual, it's filled with excitement - if you call fear, anxiety and intermittent panic "exciting". I just never know if it's all going to come together, and more importantly, if it's going to stay together for 3 days. There have been tragedies. They have aged me. 

So, tonight, as paint dries and I crack a new bottle of wine I'm pondering whether this:

4 old table legs, 3 old windows, 2 cats and a dirty water damaged shelf from my basement


 combined with this:
A bunch of calendars, boxes of cards, photographs, fridge magnets 

and other stuff that I can barely remember

































Will all fit into this space at the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design on Friday...



...and hopefully have a bit of that elusive magical "wow" factor!
Let's hope so!

Come see for yourself.



1 comment:

  1. IT's all gonna work out! Can't wait to see your booth...the space is all decorated and waiting for you and fans of LOCAL, HANDMADE FINE CRAFT...at the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete